Daipu Architects is currently looking for: Senior Architect, Architect, Interior Designer and Intern.
- Bachelor or higher degree in architectur. 3 years of working experience in architectural design or above；
- Having systematic considering and sorting of the structure, materials, and detailed nodes required for building deepening; Having certain research ability; Experienced in various projects is preferred, like hotel, commercial complex, high-rise office buildings, public buildings and cultural projects;
- Be a positive motivator and team leader, having well-established leadership and skill sets, have the ability to be a great manager and supervisor. Keep up with fast pace of our office, strong anti-pressure ability and be willing to travel on business trips;
- Strong team leadership skills and ability to understand, communicate, and execute the ideas of the director architect. Strong skills in communicating with clients, construction teams and consultants;
- Proficiency in Maya, Rhinoceros (Grasshopper), AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and related software;
- Have deep design background, and familiarity with technical information of the project and relevant specification;
- Passionate about architecture industry, strong sense of responsibility. Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills are also needed;
- Working experience in a well-known architectural office will be preferred.
- Possess a bachelor degree or above in Architecture. Have design sensibility, demonstrable design ability;
- Assist the senior architect, complete the design work and participate in the construction supervision.
- 1-2 years of experience in CD, SD, DD phase;
- Proficiency in Rhinoceros（SubD,Grasshopper），AutoCAD，Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office，expertly Lumion/ Enscape /C4D is preferred;
- Strong sense of responsibility and teamwork. Would like to supervise construction site;
- Keep self-motivated and know well in gaining new knowledge;
- Love Architecture, be passionate; Excellent physical quality and psychological quality；
- Candidates with overseas study and working experience are preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in interior design industry; Having overseas study and working experience will be preferred.
- Self-motivated and research spirit；Excellent physical quality and psychological quality；
- Proficiency in AutoCAD，Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office，expertly 3D Max，Corona and Rhinoceros（SubD, GH）is preferred;
- Bachelor or higher degree in design or related majors; The minimal internship period is 3 months or above;
- In-depth knowledge of interior design; Be familiar with furniture brands;
- Strong understanding of the connection between the architecture design and the interior design, design with the perspective of architecture;
- Have strong working enthusiasm, unique design philosophy or style. Excellent communication and teamwork skills would be highly preferred.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Architecture, Media, Design or art related majors; The full-time internship period is 3 months or above, and the interval during the internship period due to return to school and other reasons can not exceed 1 week, and need to explained in advance. The monthly internship salary is 3,000 yuan and meal allowance.
- Be familiar with software such as Rhinoceros（SubD,Grasshopper), Auto CAD. Skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign；
- Strong design expression and model making skills;
- Good aesthetic sense and excellent graphic design ability, excellent inter-personal skills, detail-oriented and well-organized;
- Once employed, employees will get competitive salary and obtain the year-end guarantee of double salary.
- Employees enjoy five insurances and one allowance, overtime transportation allowance and annual leave.
- Offer afternoon tea, exhibition and lecture activities.
- The studio has a wealth of architecture and art related books for employees to reading.
- Group building travel activities.
- Excellent employees can get a recommendation letter for studying abroad.
Please send your CV and portfolio, with expected position and salary to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All files should be in PDF format without exceeding 10Mb size.
Your works in university shall be included in your portfolio.